Ashima A. Dayal, Davis+Gilbert Advertising + Marketing partner, will Co-Chair the Practising Law Institute’s “Hot Topics in Advertising Law 2022.” On July 13, she will be speaking in three sessions: “Hot Topics in Commercial Production,” “Advertising Issues Using Digital Devices” and “Ethics for Advertising Lawyers.”
Updated every year to address advertising challenges posed by new technologies and creative approaches to marketing to consumers, this advanced program is led by faculty experts who will examine current issues companies face as they develop campaigns.
This program is designed for firm attorneys, in-house counsel, marketing executives and allied professionals who practice in the fields of advertising, media, communications, trademark and consumer protection law.
- Review recent enforcement actions and hear about priorities at the FTC and NAD
- Learn about key issues advertisers face in the metaverse
- Explore best practices for reviewing advertising copy and content pre-publication
- Analyze special considerations in commercial production agreements
- Learn about unique issues involving calls to action, disclosures, disclaimers and more