The COVID-19 pandemic forced sponsors, teams and leagues to dig out their sponsorship agreements and wrestle with the fallout of cancelled seasons and empty stadiums. As the sports and entertainment worlds begin to approach a return to normalcy, the industry is rethinking its approach to sponsorships to avoid the pitfalls of the last year.
With our featured guests, Andrew Cohen, Senior Vice President and Group Account Director of The Strategic Agency, and Todd Mikesell, Assistant General Counsel and Lead IP Counsel at Ball Corporation, this session will examine the impact of the pandemic’s effects on the sponsorship market and how sponsors are approaching this changed world as seen in the recently renamed Ball Arena.
This webinar will focus on:
- Force majeure clauses in a post-Covid world
- A renewed focus on valuing and measuring sponsorship assets
- Structuring sponsorships to achieve metrics beyond name recognition
- Andrew Cohen, Senior Vice President and Group Account Director, The Strategic Agency
- Todd Mikesell, Assistant General Counsel and Lead IP Counsel, Ball Corporation
- James Johnston, Partner, Entertainment + Sports, Davis+Gilbert LLP
- Andrew Richman, Associate, Entertainment + Sports, Davis+Gilbert LLP
Date: Thursday, June 10
Time: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (EDT)
Who Should Attend:
Senior management in advertising/marketing and in-house counsel of sports and entertainment brands, as well as agency executives.
CLE: 1.0 credit hour available
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.0 credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. (Note: The content of this course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys (non-transitional and transitional).
Questions: Please contact: Carly Silverman, Davis+Gilbert Marketing Events Specialist at 646 673 8318 / firstname.lastname@example.org