Davis+Gilbert is a proud member of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and will be hosting a training course, “Privacy Essentials,” at the firm’s office in New York on February 27. Gary Kibel, Davis+Gilbert Privacy + Data Security partner, will lead this interactive training session.
EU and US regulators have set their crosshairs on the digital advertising industry. It is essential that any company within the industry understand the legal rules under which they operate. This course will give an in-depth introduction to the most comprehensive EU and US privacy laws and how they specifically apply to the various players of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Structure and scope of privacy legislation
- Technical and organizational measures for engaging in targeted advertising
- Considerations for collecting and using 1st and 3rd-party data
- Legal case studies and precedents
- Enforcement actions and importance of compliance