With the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance deadline looming, ad tech companies, agencies, advertisers and publishers have been searching for a way to manage the new policies for transparency and consent for behavioral advertising that take effect on May 25, 2018. The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Europe’s GDPR Implementation Group has taken notice and proposed a framework that may be the solution for all participants in the ad tech ecosystem. This webinar will examine requirements under the GDPR and the IAB’s proposed transparency and consent framework. Key takeaways from this seminar will include:
- The unique challenges facing the ad tech industry in light of GDPR;
- Details about an industry-proposed solution; and
- Knowledge to bring back to your own organization to consider in connection with your own GDPR compliance programs.
- Gary Kibel, Privacy + Data Security Partner, Davis & Gilbert LLP
- Matthias Matthiesen, Director, Privacy & Public Policy, IAB Europe
Thursday, March 22, at 9:00 a.m. PST / 12:00 p.m. EST / 5:00 p.m. GMT
This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board. Attendees will receive 1 credit hour for attendance. For credit outside of New York, please contact your state CLE Board.
Senior management and in-house counsel at publishers, advertisers, agencies and ad tech companies