Each year, Davis+Gilbert provides an overview of legal developments affecting the advertising and marketing industry. In the 8th edition of Trends in Marketing Communications Law, lawyers in the firm’s Advertising + Marketing practice share practical and helpful insights to guide businesses and agencies as they navigate these trends.
The publication, which can be found here, includes articles exploring the legality of making claims about the sustainability of your brand’s products and practices; what to keep in mind when working with alcohol brands on live sponsorships; the future of sports betting; and practical tips for ensuring child-directed websites, apps and connected toys and influencer marketing campaigns stay in compliance with the law.
Other articles highlight:
- The regulatory outlook for ingestible CBD
- How to prepare for the California Privacy Rights Act’s (CPRA) replacement of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- How Apple and Google are changing the advertising-technology industry
- The rise of biometric privacy laws
- The changing regulatory paradigm for food delivery services
- How the rise of streaming services is eroding traditional talent compensation models
- Protecting and enforcing a company’s rights in its software
Ronald R. Urbach, partner and co-chair of the Advertising + Marketing practice, said, “Our goal is to help our clients achieve their business goals while successfully managing risk. This year’s
Trends in Marketing Communications Law explores the latest business-focused legal developments, with value-added industry insights in a creative and reader-friendly layout.”
For more information, please contact:
Chief Marketing Officer
212 468 4981