On May 30, Ashima Dayal, Davis+Gilbert Intellectual Property + Media partner, will be a featured speaker at a panel titled “Best Practices and Lessons Learned in Digital Image Licensing,” hosted by The Copyright Society of the USA, to be held in New York City.
Visual artists’ works are increasingly being displayed and disseminated online, and copyright holders are employing innovative licensing solutions to monetize this digital use of their works. This event will address the current state of play and the challenges for the future in this rapidly developing area.
- Ashima Dayal, Partner, Davis+Gilbert LLP
- Will Clark, Assistant General Counsel – Licensing, Shutterstock, Inc.
- Adrienne Fields, Director of Legal Affairs, Artists Rights Society
- Pippa Loengard, Deputy Director, Kernochan Center for Law, Media and the Arts; Lecturer-in-Law, Columbia Law School
- Bill Rosenblatt, GiantSteps Media Technology Strategies