Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of The PRovoke Media’s Global Public Relations Summit taking place at The Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C. from October 24-26.
On October 24, Michael C. Lasky, Davis+Gilbert Public Relations Law partner/chair and Brad J. Schwartzberg, Davis+Gilbert Corporate + Transactions partner/co-chair, will moderate a Entrepreneur’s Forum panel session entitled “The State of M&A in a Post-Pandemic World” featuring:
- Nick Burton, Group Strategy + M&A Director – Enero Group
- Jennifer Gottlieb, Global President and Chief Client Officer – Real Chemistry
- Maurizio Maione, Chief of CEO Staff – SEC Newgate
- Megan Wallach, Vice President – Shamrock Capital Advisors, LLC
The session will be kicked off by announcing the results of a research study conducted by Davis+Gilbert.
During the early stages of the pandemic, mergers and acquisitions activity ground to a virtual and unexpected halt. There was just too much uncertainty and pricing was impossible. Then, in almost the blink of an eye, M&A turned on a dime, resulting in 18 months of unprecedented deal volume which is amongst the highest ever recorded.
Topics will include:
What will the next 18 months bring in the world of M&A?
• As a seller, is now the right time to enter the market?
• How will higher interest rates impact deal volume, multiples, and buyer’s acquisition strategies?
• What steps should a seller be taking now to best prepare for an exit?