Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of The New York State Bar Association Intellectual Property Law Meeting to be held in New York on Tuesday, January 15.
Richard S. Eisert, Davis+Gilbert Advertising + Marketing co-chair and Privacy + Data Security partner will speak during a session titled “The Media-Content Deal.”
This session will elaborate on the “Do’s and Don’ts” for parties on new media deals. It will discuss the important aspects of a typical deal between companies like Amazon and content providers.
- Richard S. Eisert, Advertising + Marketing Co-Chair and Privacy + Data Security Partner, Davis+Gilbert LLP
- Marc Lieberstein, Partner, Kilpatrick Townsend, LLP
- David Stonehill, SVP & Deputy General Counsel, Global Digital & New Media, Viacom
- Rick Baker, SVP & Deputy General Counsel, Content Distribution, Viacom
- Jill Greenwald, Assistant Chief Counsel, ABC Division of Disney Corporation