Gary Kibel, Davis+Gilbert Privacy + Data Security partner and his co-presenters, Rachel Glasser, Chief Privacy Officer at Wunderman Thompson, Todd Ruback, Director, US Privacy & Data Protection at Promontory, an IBM Company and moderator Allison Schiff, Senior Editor at AdExchanger, will present during a webinar titled, “Making Sense of Digital Advertising in the Age of the CCPA” hosted by Promontory, an IBM Company.
Leading privacy experts will discuss the complex issues surrounding digital advertising stemming from the CCPA, its proposed regulations and amendments, as well as emerging solutions, industry insight, and strategic and operational ways forward.
- Understanding the CCPA’s Impact to Digital Advertising, including
– BA, and other forms of digital advertising such as
addressable TV, social media “look alike campaigns,” etc.
– The purpose of the CCPA, e.g. meant to shine the
light on opaque AdTech ecosystem
- Proposed Regulations and Amendments: Do they complement or conflict with the CCPA
- Industry Insight: Digital advertising and the CCPA
– Do not sell analysis and determination
– Privacy obligations triggered
– Privacy controls:
1. Do not sell link
2. California cookie banner notice
3. IAB’s CCPA framework