Diversity. Equity. Inclusion.
We have all heard those terms often, but what do they mean? What steps should companies be taking to cultivate diverse workplaces where employees have equitable opportunities and feel valued each day? What is the best way for companies to engage with employees about issues of race, sexism, and cultural differences without creating legal risk?
With our featured guests, Jada Monica Drew, Chief Executive Officer of Social Designs, a leader in diversity consulting, Rodney Pope, Vice President Senior Human Resources Director at Turner Construction and Fuquan Collins, Inclusion and Equity Director at Turner Construction, we will explore how best to navigate DEI topics in today’s workplace.
- How to engage employees in embracing inclusion
- Whether and how to implement Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- How to start planning and implementing an effective DEI initiative
- Jada Monica Drew, Chief Executive Officer, Social Designs
- Rodney Pope, Vice President, Senior HR Director, Turner Construction
- Fuquan Collins, Inclusion and Equity Directory, Turner Construction
- Gregg A. Gilman, Partner/Co-Chair, Labor + Employment
- Jessica Golden Cortes, Partner, Labor + Employment
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (EDT)
Who Should Attend
This seminar is tailored for C-suite/senior executives, founders/owners/principals, in-house counsel and human resource professionals. It will also be appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.