While record used vehicle prices and a powerful mix of government support and private action have all contributed to the subprime auto market’s success, the pandemic’s persistence is creating uncertainty and has the potential to upend the market’s trajectory.
To help navigate this unchartered terrain, we’ve assembled a panel of industry professionals engaged in origination, servicing, issuance, investing and credit ratings. The panel will examine how participants’ expectations polled in Credit Chronometer’s 2021 market study compare to actual year-end results and share their expectations for 2022 and beyond.
Key topics will include:
- Factors impacting the course of loan and deal performance
- Expected trends in credit enhancements, credit ratings and credit quality
- Regulatory issues to watch
- Ines Beato, Senior Vice President, US ABS – Global Structured Finance, DBRS Morningstar
- Sean Morgan, Senior Vice President of Finance, Westlake Financial Services
- Clayton Triick, CFA, Senior Portfolio Manager, Angel Oak Capital Advisors
- Joseph Cioffi, Chair, Insolvency + Finance, Davis+Gilbert LLP
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2022
Time: 1:00 p.m. (EST)
Please contact: Catherine Nagle, Davis+Gilbert Marketing + Communications Coordinator at 212 237 1471 or email@example.com
About Credit Chronometer
Economic, political and legal events impact loan and credit markets, each time moving us closer or farther away from a cycle’s end, a crisis’ beginning or the next boom. From the perspective of lawyers and other professionals who have lived through past cycles, Credit ChronometerTM is an award-winning blog dedicated to analyzing the effects of these events on future performance and participants’ legal exposure. Learn more +