Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of The Advertising Club of New York’s INNOVATE:NY program to be held in the firm’s office on Thursday, February 7.
Richard S. Eisert, Davis+Gilbert Advertising + Marketing co-chair and Privacy + Data Security partner, will speak during a session title “2019 Hot Topics in Advertising Law.” This informative event will help companies stay ahead of the game and help dodge risks with topics to look out for in advertising law this year. The goal is to provide up-to-date and useful information on advertising trends and news for the coming year, touching on topics such as influencers, native advertising, and blockchain, to name a few.
Topics covered will include:
- Ad Tech data do’s and don’ts
- What is the latest on influencers?
- Does the FTC really care about native advertising?
- What new (or soon-to-be-decided) IP cases may affect advertising/ad tech companies
- What’s next for privacy?
- Is blockchain just hype?
- Are virtual influencers a thing?
- When does editorial content become an ad and why should companies care?
- Is digital ad fraud still a big deal?
- Should SMS marketing be avoided?
- And much more!