With an increased focus on consumer privacy issues both in the United States and Europe, first-party data, such as a company’s customer database, is becoming a safer and easier asset to exploit. That said, there are still privacy issues to consider whenever consumer data is leveraged for marketing purposes. As regulations continue to evolve, streamlining processes for compliance that minimizes impact on customers has become more complicated, yet more important than ever.
For this program, our panel of speakers – comprised of data privacy legal experts and industry leaders who are already dealing with these rapidly changing developments – will address the following topics and issues:
- Privacy-compliant methods for leveraging first party data.
- Opportunities and challenges associated with various data sources and technology practices.
- Best practices for staying on top of regulatory, self-regulatory and legislative developments.
- What to do if/when a company receives an enforcement notice.
- Gary Kibel, Privacy + Data Security Partner, Davis+Gilbert LLP
- Andy Dale, Esq., General Counsel, VP Global Privacy, SessionM
- David Hale, Chief Privacy Officer, TD Ameritrade
- Noga Rosenthal, Esq., Chief Privacy Officer, Epsilon
Registration and Networking
5:30 – 6:15 p.m.
6:15 – 7:30 p.m.
Cocktail and Network Reception
7:30 – 8:30 p.m.
1740 Broadway, 19th Floor
(between 55th and 56th Streets)
New York City
Who Should Attend
Senior management, in-house counsel and privacy and compliance professionals at ad-tech companies, advertisers and agencies.
1 Credit hour
This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.