The COVID-19 pandemic accentuated sensitive and important issues involving mental health — especially in the workplace. Workers and employers are grappling with return to office policies and protocols at a time when stress over concerns such as health, safety and childcare are having an unprecedented impact on mental health. As we emerge from the pandemic, employers are seeing a dramatic increase in employee accommodation requests related to mental health issues in the workplace.
The webinar will cover topics such as:
- Defining a mental health condition that requires workplace accommodation
- Relevant Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guidance on mental health accommodations
- Examples of workplace accommodations to address mental health conditions
- Best practices for employers to address mental health accommodations
- Mental health parity concerns in benefits plans
As a bonus, our D+G PERKS will highlight and provide updates on new national employment laws and other considerations employers should be aware of in 2023.
- Jessica Golden Cortes, Partner, Labor + Employment
- Gabrielle White, Counsel, Benefits + Compensation
- Daniel Friel, Associate, Labor + Employment
- Date: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- Time: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. (EST)
- Location: Virtual
Who Should Attend
This webinar is tailored for c-suite and senior management, in-house counsel as well as human resource professionals. This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1.5 credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. It will also be appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
Legal and HR CLE Credits Available: 1.5 hours
Business Development Coordinator
212 468 4942