Davis+Gilbert is once again, a proud partner of Advertising Week Europe 2018, taking place in London March 19-22.
Ronald R. Urbach, Chairman of the firm and Co-Chair of the Advertising + Marketing practice group, will moderate the “Going Global 4.0” panel on Wednesday, March 21.
Taking a business global requires a deep understanding of target markets, the current state of the market and its trends, as well as, its competitors. It is a complex and dynamic process, where business leaders will need to understand and determine the risks and the undertaking.
In this session, Ronald Urbach and agency leaders from around the globe will build on the conversation from the last three years and share their experience and insights about:
- Different growth strategies including acquisition, organic growth, joint venture or a combination, and how the strategies vary for creative, media, digital and brand activation agencies
- The response to new competitive and marketplace realities
- The impact of changes in governments and political developments
- Differences in regulatory environments and the importance of the best financial, business and legal practices
- The state of the markets in the U.K./Europe, United States and other regions, and different advertising trends in each market
- How globalization has impacted – and helps drive – business and advertising activity
- Charles Fallon, Partner, SI Partners
- Jason Harris, President and CEO, Mekanism
- Myles Peacock, CEO, CreativeDrive
- Karina Wilshe, Global COO and Partner, Anomaly