Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the ongoing TrendSeeder Innovation Series. Allison Fitzpatrick, Davis+Gilbert Advertising + Marketing partner, will speak at the latest installment of the series, “Content & Commerce,” taking place in New York City on November 13.
Content is becoming very important to commerce as how people buy has evolved over the last 10-15 years. The use of social media, branded content, and storytelling are becoming very important tools to sell product or generate revenue. We are seeing a convergence of content and commerce and expect them to continue to be even more intertwined in the coming years.
- Allison Fitzpatrick, Partner, Davis+Gilbert LLP
- Ariane Goldman, Founder, Hatch
- Bobby Singh, Head of Digital, BET/Viacom
- Andrew Kilbourn, Head of Experoemtial Activation, Conde Nast
- Avani Patel, Founder & CEO, TrendSeeder (Moderator)
For more information, contact Matt Jung at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.486.6300.