Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of The Holmes Report’s Independent PR Firm Forum taking place at The Watergate Hotel in Washington, D.C. on October 22.
Brad J. Schwartzberg, co-chair of the Corporate + Transactions Practice Group and Michael C. Lasky, Public Relations Law chair and Litigation + Dispute Resolution Practice Group co-chair, will moderate a panel session titled “Enhancing Profitability and Growth” featuring:
- Madan Bahal, Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Adfactors Group
- Jeff Altheide, Chief Operating Officer, G&S Business Communications
- Jennifer Gottlieb, President, W2O
- Kathleen Gratehouse, Principal, Highwire PR
The session will be kicked off by announcing the results of a research study conducted by Davis+Gilbert.
Driving growth and profitability is a business imperative that ensures a firm’s long-term success. Decisions about how to invest – be it by acquisition or hiring the best talent – are critical for the sustainability and success of a firm. When it comes to driving growth and profitability, there really is no “one-size-fits-all approach,” but there are plenty of models to consider.
Leading industry entrepreneurs and change agents will share their experiences in leading strategic initiatives such as the following:
- A well-designed and orchestrated employee training program is more than simply another expense line-item in the budget. These programs, when thoughtfully implemented have demonstrated measurable return-on-investment in client demand, client satisfaction and lower employee turnover.
- How to affect an organizational overhaul – transitioning from the traditional PR agency model to more of a communications consultancy (inspired by management consulting firms), while staying true to the core strength of the firm’s ability to innovate and deliver bold creative ideas to their clients.
- The use of an acquisition strategy to grow and remain independent, and
- Various financial metrics and controls employed to manage growth and profitability, including any reporting technologies and products employed to aid the process.
Davis+Gilbert has arranged for a 10% registration discount for friends of the firm.