Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the ongoing Retail X series. The program “The Hardest Thing About DTC Startups: Customer Acquisition,” will be held at the firm’s office on October 25. Brooke Erdos Singer, Davis+Gilbert Advertising + Marketing partner, will provide the opening remarks.
About Retail X
Retail X is a monthly boot camp for early stage, retail-related startups as they launch their businesses. This is a “Retail 101” class for startups in the retail tech, ecommerce, fashion tech and consumer verticals. Learn from founders, retailers, investors and more.
This program will focus on how retailers work with startups and delve into such topics as:
- What are the best channels for customer acquisition at the early stages?
- What about social media? Should I build my business on Facebook or Instagram?
- Should I hire growth hackers?
- How should I measure my early customer acquisition efforts?
- KJ Miller, Co-founder & CEO, Mented Cosmetics
- Polina Veksler, Co-founder & CEO, Universal Standard
- Christina Carbonell, Co-founder, Primary.com