Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the ongoing Retail X series. The program “The Hardest Thing About B2B Startups: Selling,” will be held at the firm’s office on November 29. Brooke Erdos Singer, Davis+Gilbert Advertising + Marketing partner, will provide the opening remarks.
About Retail X
Retail X is a monthly boot camp for early stage, retail-related startups as they launch their businesses. This is a “Retail 101” class for startups in the retail tech, ecommerce, fashion tech and consumer verticals. Learn from founders, retailers, investors and more.
This program will focus on how retailers work with startups and delve into such topics as:
- How do I get my first enterprise customer?
- What does the sales pipeline look like? How should I manage it?
- How do I price my first pilot/integration?
- What growth hacking strategies work for retail tech and B2B companies?
- Is investing in PR worthwhile? Or other paid marketing?
Michelle Bacharach, Co-founder & CEO, Findmine
Kareen Mallet, Founder, Replika Software
Justin Stewart, Co-founder & CEO, Cherrypick