Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the ongoing Retail X series. The program “B2B Seed Fundraising from Angels” will be held at the firm’s office on January 16.
About Retail X
Retail X is a monthly boot camp for early stage, retail-related startups as they launch their businesses. This is a “Retail 101” class for startups in the retail tech, ecommerce, fashion tech and consumer verticals. Learn from founders, retailers, investors and more.
This program will review how to target angels for a B2B seed financing.
- How to tailor a pitch to angels?
- What should be ready before the process begins?
- What questions will get asked?
- How to target angels that focus on B2B in this space?
- What about angel groups?
- Lawrence Richenstein, Director, New York Angels
- Barbara Raho, Managing Director, Golden Seeds
- Lockie Andrews, Sector Lead, Fashion Tech, HBS Alumni Angels NY