- Date | November 6-8, 2023
- Location | Hotel Washington, Washington, D.C.
- Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of PRovoke Media’s 2023 Global Public Relations Summit
On November 24, Brad J. Schwartzberg, Partner/Co-Chair, Corporate + Transactions, will moderate a Entrepreneur’s Forum panel session entitled “Best Practices to Attract and Retain Today’s Top Talent” featuring:
- Dale Bornstein (CEO, M Booth)
- Carol Carrubba (Principal, Highwire PR)
- Jenn Duggan (President, Canada – Ontario & West, Citizen Relations)
- Philip Nardone (President & CEO, PAN Communications)
The session will be kicked off by Marc Rogers, Jr., who will announce the results of an annual PR industry research study conducted by Davis+Gilbert and led by Michael Lasky, Partner/Chair, Public Relations Law.
This session will bring together a panel of prominent PR firm CEOs to discuss the two considerations at the bedrock of every successful firm: securing excellent talent and utilizing competitive retention strategies. The panel will highlight incentives that are most attractive in today’s ever changing work environment. Drawing from industry experience, the panelists will cover a host of considerations and issues, such as:
- How to properly incent key employees (including those who are “remote” or “partially remote”)
- Incentive compensation arrangements (cash, equity and phantom equity)
- How to properly design compensation arrangements to drive growth and profitability