Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of The PRovoke Media Forum taking place virtually on October 19 – 22.
On October 19, Michael C. Lasky, Public Relations chair and Litigation + Dispute Resolution Practice Group co-chair, will moderate a panel session titled “Thriving Rather Than Just Surviving in 2020” featuring:
- Becky Honeyman, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, SourceCode Communications
- Teneshia Jackson Warner, Chief Executive Officer, EGAMI Group
- Jennifer Prosek, Founder + CEO, Prosek Partners
- Tom Ryan, Co-Founder + CEO, ICR Inc.
The session will be kicked off by announcing the results of a research study conducted by Davis+Gilbert.
This session will highlight firms and their dynamic CEO’s that have demonstrated the grit to thrive on every measure in this time of seismic change and challenge. Part cheerleader, part astute business manager and part organization psychologist, these CEO’s will share how their firms overcame the multiple obstacles of 2020 to create opportunities, as well as the lessons that they learned along the way and expect to carry into 2021 and beyond.
Our distinguished panel will discuss:
- Changes in client engagements and offerings;
- The reimagining of firms to foster high level of employee engagement and wellness;
- New approaches to talent;
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives;
- Smart technology investments; and
- Financial and operational management changes