Areas of Focus
Rachel Corrigan helps companies navigate a wide range of employment concerns. She supports informed employment decisions and thorough investigations while ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws.
With an interactive and hands-on approach, Rachel explains ever-changing employment laws to keep human resources and in-house legal teams informed. Her experience conducting interviews for internal investigations contributes to the development of effective policies and training programs that help employers maintain compliance throughout the employment lifecycle.
Rachel draws on her understanding of the litigation process to support many aspects of complex litigation matters. Her practical, common-sense approach to challenging legal issues enables her to provide practical advice aimed to achieve business goals and limit risk.
Before she joined Davis+Gilbert, Rachel was a litigation associate at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison where she gained experience in securities litigation, regulatory inquiries, antitrust and trademark claims.
Insights + Events
- Event D+G Hosted Event | Protecting Your Business: How to Implement and Enforce Post-employment Obligations in a Hostile Regulatory World
October 4, 2023
- Alert New York State Expands Lactation Accommodations for Employees
May 22, 2023
- Alert Key Influences on the Cannabis Market in 2023
April 20, 2023
- Alert New York Employers Required To Notify Employees of Electronic Monitoring
April 14, 2022
- University of California - Berkeley (J.D., 2018)
- The University of Chicago (B.A., 2015)
- New York
- U.S. Court of AppealsSecond Circuit
- U.S. District CourtEastern District of New York
- U.S. District CourtSouthern District of New York
- Member, Asian American Bar Association of New York