Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of The Holmes Report’s Independent PR Firm Forum taking place at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort in Miami Beach, FL on October 23.
Brad J. Schwartzberg, co-chair of the Corporate + Transactions Practice Group and Michael C. Lasky, Public Relations Law chair and Litigation Practice Group co-chair, will moderate a panel session titled “Going for the Gold & Embracing the Future” featuring:
Jim Weiss, Founder & CEO, W2O
Donna Murphy, Global CEO, Havas Health
Nijay Nair, Director, Adfactors PR
José Antonio Llorente, Founding Partner & Chairman, Llorente & Cuenca
The session will be kicked off by announcing the results of a research study jointly conducted by The Holmes Report and Davis+Gilbert.
Technology has forever changed all businesses, including the public relations business. Yet, Blockbuster passed up buying Netflix and Kodak passed on buying Instagram. What opportunities is your firm letting pass you by? In a business environment changing more quickly than ever, the best firms are nimble and have learned to adapt quickly to the constant state of change.
Leading industry entrepreneurs and change agents will discuss:
- How they have grown their firms beyond even their own expectations to keep up with change
- The transformation of their organizations – from how their firms have expanded their client offerings to a full range of integrated marketing, content creation, digital storytelling and measurement; to why their firms have grown from one operating company to multiple operating companies
- How they are meeting the constant challenge of attracting and retaining the right mix of talent
- What structural and operational obstacles often stand in the way of embracing change for maximum growth
- How any PR firm – regardless of size – can dedicate itself to a clear vision of growth by embracing change
Davis+Gilbert has arranged for a 10% registration discount for friends of the firm. To take advantage of the promotional rate, enter code: DG-559.