Alan Hahn, Davis+Gilbert Benefits + Compensation co-chair, and Gregg Brochin, Davis+Gilbert Labor + Employment partner, will speak during a Crystal & Company seminar titled “Exploring Health Care Reform & Voluntary Employee Benefits” to be held at the Harmonie Club in New York on June 15. Alan will reprise this presentation at Crystal & Company’s Florida seminars in Fort Lauderdale and Miami on June 27.
Part 1: What’s New in Health and Welfare Law – Current and anticipated changes to legislation under the Trump administration
- Health care bill propositions from the Republican House
- Changes to ACA taxes and fees
- Key PPACA compliance requirements for the remainder of 2017
- Implications for 2018
Part 2: What’s New in Employment Law – Recent changes in New York State and City Law*
- New rights for New York City freelancers
- New York State increase in minimum salary paid to employees exempt from overtime pay
- Accommodation considerations for employees
Part 3: A Fresh Take on Voluntary Employee Benefits Solutions
- Ciro Giue, Crystal & Company’s dedicated Voluntary and Workplace Benefits specialist, will illustrate how an optimal benefits package can help your organization build an effective talent pool while keeping your costs down.
*Part 2 will take place in New York only. For more information, contact Kathlyn Ferdinand at email@example.com or 646-673-8318.