- Dates + Times:
- October 17 | 8:30 – 10:00 AM ET
- October 19 | 12:30 – 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Davis+Gilbert LLP (1675 Broadway, New York, NY)
These events will invite fellow business owners and leading M&A experts to participate in a roundtable to brainstorm opportunities in the M&A marketplace. Some of the topics and questions to be addressed will include:
- How are the current market conditions impacting valuations and the M&A market?
- What are the common deal terms for transactions with strategic buyers?
- What are the common deal terms for transactions with private equity groups and family offices?
- Who are the types of buyers for agencies valued below $15MM, between $15 and $50MM, and above $50MM?
- How to create an investment thesis to tell your story?
- How to prepare and position your company for acquisition?
- Is now the time to buy to enhance Enterprise Value for a future sale?
- How to sell your company from a position of strength?