Davis+Gilbert is once again, a proud partner of Advertising Week Europe 2019, taking place in London March 18-21.
Ronald R. Urbach, Chairman of the firm and co-chair of the Advertising + Marketing practice group, will moderate the “Going Global – A Growth Strategy” panel on Tuesday, March 19.
Taking a business global requires a deep understanding of target markets, the current state of the market and its trends, as well as, its competitors and its disrupters. It is a complex and dynamic process, where business leaders will need to understand and determine the risks and the undertaking.
In this session, Ronald Urbach and agency leaders from around the globe will build on the conversation from the last four years and share their experience and insights about:
- Different growth strategies including acquisition, organic growth, joint venture or a combination, and how the strategies vary for creative, media, digital and brand activation agencies
- Agency leaders’ response to new competitive and marketplace realities
- The impact of changes in governments and political developments, including Brexit
- Differences in regulatory environments and the importance of the best financial, business and legal practices
- The state of the markets in the U.K./Europe, United States and other regions, and different advertising trends and cultural forces in each market
- How globalization has impacted – and helps drive – business and advertising activity
- Charles Fallon, Partner, SI Partners
- Jason Harris, President and CEO, Mekanism
- Bianca Best, Managing Director of BLINK and Strategic Partnerships, MediaCom
- Barbara Soltysinska, Co-Founder & CEO, indaHash
- Chris Wilson, Managing Director, Earnest