Attorneys at Law
Davis & Gilbert LLP, Attorneys at Law provide expert legal advice, business counsel and services in advertising, marketing communication promotions, public relations, corporate, litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, benefits and compensation, technology, digital media and privacy, entertainment, media and publishing, private client services and real estate.
COLLABORATIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC
>> Even where no legal precedent exists, our knowledge and experience enable us to guide clients.
PASSIONATE & DEDICATED
>> Our mission... protecting your interests while assisting you in achieving objectives.
UNIOUE & DIVERSE
>> We pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
AGGRESSIVE & PERSUASIVE
>> We establish safeguards and best practices that help your business succeed.
INNOVATIVE & INSIGHTFUL
>> Change occurs rapidly. We provide insights into emerging developments and lead the way with innovations that pace industry evolution.
PROACTIVE & RESPONSIVE
>> As the preeminent law firm to clients in diverse service industries, Davis & Gilbert has unmatched expertise.
SOPHISTICATED & CUTTING-EDGE
>> Our attorneys operate at the leading edge of their practice areas, helping you succeed while resolving potential problems.
INVENTIVE & IMAGINATIVE
>> We share our clients' vision for success. Our unmatched expertise helps achieve it.
CREATIVE & STRATEGIC
>> The goal of any business is to stay ahead of the competition...
KNOWLEDGEABLE & EXPERIENCED
>> Our tradition is based on unparalleled client service, individual attention, adding value and a strategic approach to every situation.
- 2015 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars-Metro Edition Honors 27 Davis & Gilbert Attorneys Across Numerous Practice Groups
- Davis & Gilbert Remains a Leader in New York's Real Estate Leasing Market
- Davis & Gilbert Secures 10 Lawyer Recognitions in 2016 Best Lawyers Rankings
- Davis & Gilbert Honored as a Recipient of the 2015 President’s Award by The ADVERTISING Club of New York
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> New York Attorney General Is Latest Regulator to Challenge the Auto Industry
- Litigation Alert >> AAA Now Requires Pre-Approval and Registration of Arbitration Clauses in Consumer Agreements, including Website Terms & Conditions
- Labor & Employment Alert >> New York City Human Rights Law Restricts Credit Checks of Job Applicants and Employees
- Digital Media, Technology & Privacy Alert >> Federal Circuit Court Reinforces FTC's Authority to Act in Data Breach Cases