Attorneys at Law
Davis & Gilbert LLP, Attorneys at Law provide legal advice, business counsel and services in advertising, marketing communication promotions, public relations, corporate, litigation, intellectual property, labor & employment, benefits and compensation, technology, digital media and privacy, entertainment, media and publishing, private client services and real estate.
COLLABORATIVE & ENTHUSIASTIC
>> Even where no legal precedent exists, our knowledge and experience enable us to guide clients.
PASSIONATE & DEDICATED
>> Our mission... protecting your interests while assisting you in achieving objectives.
UNIOUE & DIVERSE
>> We pride ourselves on meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
AGGRESSIVE & PERSUASIVE
>> We establish safeguards and best practices that help your business succeed.
INNOVATIVE & INSIGHTFUL
>> Change occurs rapidly. We provide insights into emerging developments and lead the way with innovations that pace industry evolution.
PROACTIVE & RESPONSIVE
>> As the preeminent law firm to clients in diverse service industries, Davis & Gilbert has unmatched expertise.
SOPHISTICATED & CUTTING-EDGE
>> Our attorneys operate at the leading edge of their practice areas, helping you succeed while resolving potential problems.
INVENTIVE & IMAGINATIVE
>> We share our clients' vision for success. Our unmatched expertise helps achieve it.
CREATIVE & STRATEGIC
>> The goal of any business is to stay ahead of the competition...
KNOWLEDGEABLE & EXPERIENCED
>> Our tradition is based on unparalleled client service, individual attention, adding value and a strategic approach to every situation.
- Davis & Gilbert’s Robert A. Karin Honored as BTI Client Service All-Star for Third Time
- Davis & Gilbert LLP Elects Five New Partners and One Counsel
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Recognizes Davis & Gilbert in National and New York City Metropolitan 'Best Law Firms' 2017 Rankings
- 2016 New York Metro Super Lawyers and Rising Stars-Metro Edition Honors 28 Davis & Gilbert Attorneys Across Nine Practice Groups
- Labor & Employment Alert >> New Rights For New York City Freelancers Effective May 15, 2017
- Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Alert >> New Federal Law Protects Consumer Reviews of Products and Services
- Intellectual Property Alert >> $500 Million Oculus Verdict Highlights Litigation Risks for Emerging Tech Companies
- Insolvency, Creditors’ Rights & Financial Products Alert >> Claims Against Navient Echo Problems with Subprime Mortgage Loan Servicers