Baker Tilly, Westminster Consulting, LLC and Davis+Gilbert will host a joint webinar titled, “Why Everything Changes in 2017 – Managing Your 401(k) and Defined Benefit Plan.”
This unique program will provide a 360-degree view of compliance issues for sponsors of tax-qualified retirement plans, including perspectives from leading experts in audit, legal and investments services, in regard to both defined benefit and defined contribution retirement programs. The program will focus on new developments affecting these plans, including how to best prepare for Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) audits. Some of the new developments and issues to be discussed include:
- The evolving pension and retirement plan landscape and the impact of the regulators
- Elimination of IRS Determination Letter program — how is your plan affected?
- DOL Fiduciary Rule—how concerned should you be?
- Updated IRS self-correction program — identifying common corrections
- New mortality tables for defined benefit plans — cost implications and strategies
- How to prepare for an IRS/DOL audit — is one really inevitable?
- How to optimize your 401k committee meetings — time to kick the tires for your group?
Alan Hahn, Co-chair, Benefits + Compensation, Davis+Gilbert LLP
Donna M. Massanova, CPA, Partner, Firm Leader, Employee Benefits Plans, Baker Tilly
Sean D. Patton, Partner, Senior Consultant, Westminster Consulting
For more information, or if you are interested in registering for this event, please contact Kathlyn Ferdinand at email@example.com or 646.673.8318.