Date | April 18 Location | Online
- Mark E. Bokert, Partner/Co-Chair, Benefits + Compensation
This CLE webinar will provide ERISA counsel guidance on a variety of employee benefit issues when companies are making changes to their workforce. Speakers will discuss how workforce modifications can run afoul of Section 409A, the legal ramifications of providing subsidies for health and welfare plans, and the impact of workforce changes on 401(k) plans and modifications that may be necessary.
Key Discussion Points will include:
- Workforce modifications; applicable ERISA rules and regulations
- Section 409A; bonuses, severance, and non-qualified deferred compensation plan considerations
- Issues for health and welfare plans
- Challenges for 401(k) plans
- Best practices for employee benefits counsel
Mark will be joined in conversation by David B. Teigman (Partner, Tax Department, Proskauer Rose).