Mark E. Bokert, Davis+Gilbert partner and Benefits + Compensation Co-Chair, will be a panelist during a Stafford Publication, Inc. interactive webinar, “Fiduciary Litigation for Defined Contribution Plan Administrators: Risks and Challenges” on June 5.
- Fiduciary responsibilities of plan sponsors, trustees and administrators under ERISA.
- Breach of duty claims involving selection of plan investments and fee arrangements.
- Methods for avoiding breach of fiduciary duty claims for defined contribution plan sponsors, trustees and administrators.
- Implications of recent court decisions regarding the new DOL fiduciary rule.
- Best practices in handling fiduciary litigation for defined contribution plans.