Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the ongoing Retail X series. The program “What Retailers Look for from Startups,” will be held at the firm’s office on May 8.
About Retail X
Retail X is a monthly boot camp for early stage, retail-related startups as they launch their businesses. This is a “Retail 101” class for startups in the retail tech, ecommerce, fashion tech and consumer verticals. Learn from founders, retailers, investors and more.
This program will focus on how retailers work with startups and delve into such topics as:
- What does innovation mean to retailers today?
- What categories of products, technologies and customer segments are retailers looking for?
- What stage of startup will retailers work with?
- How do retailers typically work with early stage startups?
- How can your startup effectively pitch and win business with larger retailers?
- Sarika Doshi, VP, Strategic Partnerships and Business Development at Walmart eCommerce
- Scott Lux, VP, Ecommerce & Performance Marketing at INTERMIX