Areas of Focus
Brendan Quinn assists property owners and developers, real estate investment firms, and companies with office and retail leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, and financings. Collaborating closely with clients and colleagues, he quickly learns each client's priorities and incorporates them in deal terms and negotiations.
When disputes arise, Brendan works to find mutually acceptable solutions that move transactions forward. Whether facing urgent timelines or complicated checklists, he covers all real estate due diligence and third-party issues, ensuring that timelines are met and nothing slips through the cracks.
Brendan frequently works with financial, advertising and marketing, technology and retail companies, and also has assisted global banks and real estate investment firms. Before joining Davis+Gilbert, Brendan was an associate at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton where he focused on lender-side financing. There he gained valuable experience working on acquisitions and refinancing, as well as warehouse facility loan repurchase agreements and commercial leasing.
- Represented a major online mortgage lender in relinquishing one out of its multiple full floors of leased commercial office space at a Class A office tower in Manhattan to an international ticket resale and exchange company. The complex tri-party arrangement involved negotiating separate agreements with both the landlord and the new tenant.
- Represented a national fast-casual restaurant as the tenant in the negotiation of several leases in New York City, including in Penn Station’s recently built Moynihan Train Hall.
- Represented one of the world’s largest real estate investors in the leasing of office space.
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Journal of Law and Business, Staff Editor
- Colorado College (B.A., cum laude, 2014)
- Recipient, Kenneth J. Curran Award
- New York