Jessica Golden Cortes, Davis+Gilbert, Labor + Employment Partner, and her co-presenters Eric Eichenholtz, Chief, Labor & Employment Law Division at the New York City Law Department, and Rashida MacMurray-Abdullah, Senior Manager at Deloitte Financial Advisory Services, will speak during a session titled “Key Strategies for Effective Internal Investigations” at the Practising Law Institute’s Employment Law Institute to be held in New York on October 19.
- Formulating an investigation plan
- Preservation of legal privileges and Upjohn warning
- Witness interview strategies
- Protecting confidentiality of investigation
- Issues presented by simultaneous government investigations
- Documenting the investigation results