Back by popular demand, Davis+Gilbert will be hosting a webinar with an interdisciplinary line-up of attorneys to assist employers and address key considerations when planning for re-entry, from a legal, logistical, health, privacy and employee morale perspective.
As the landscape of the pandemic unfolds, employers are constantly needing to evaluate and evolve their back to business plans to best protect the health and safety of their employees and the continuity and productivity of their businesses.
In Back to Business 3.0, we will be covering the latest updates in the following areas:
Benefits + Compensation
- New employee benefits guidance from the IRS and DOL, including expansion of plan loans and distributions under the CARES Act
- Considerations for compensating key employees returning to work in a challenging economy
- Recent NYS Executive Orders impacting employee business and personal travel
- Employee Health Attestations and related logistical concerns
- Expansion of workers compensation coverage to limit employer liability
- Recent Department of Labor Guidance on eligibility for federal paid sick time for summer camp closures
- Insights and issues landlords and tenants are facing as returning to the office gains steam
Q&A Designed by You
Davis+Gilbert values partnership and we like to consider ourselves as part of your team. In this session, we want to be able to answer your questions and address the challenges that are facing your industry and employees as COVID-19 continues to deter “business as usual.”
When RSVP-ing to the webinar, please submit a question in the space provided. This will allow our panelists to do their best to address the specific issues and topics that are most timely and relevant to your business objectives today and in the future.
Mark E. Bokert, Partner/Co-Chair, Benefits + Compensation
Jessica Golden Cortes, Partner, Labor + Employment
Michael C. Lasky, Partner/Co-Chair, Litigation + Dispute Resolution
Glenn E. Motelson, Partner, Real Estate
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Time: 1:00 – 2:30 p.m. (EDT)
Who Should Attend:
This seminar is tailored for C-suite/senior executives, founders/owners/principals, in-house counsel and human resource professionals. It will also be appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.