Date | May 17, 12:00 PM ET Location | Online
- Jessica Golden Cortes, Partner, Labor + Employment
As part of Mental Health Awareness Month, this webinar will feature a panel of senior professionals and leaders in the employment law, financial services and public health arenas. As one of these featured speakers, Jessica Golden Cortes will share data and guidance on best practices addressing workplace mental health, especially as it impacts businesses and employees in industries known for high rates of stress and burnout. The event will conclude with a Q&A session where attendees can pose specific questions to the panel.
Key Discussion Points will include:
- Disability law, including reasonable accommodations for mental health conditions
- Mental health issues as impacts individuals in high-stress professions and sectors
- Impact of and lessons learned from Covid
- Reducing stigma towards mental health in the workplace