Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the ongoing Retail X series. Retail X is a monthly boot camp for early stage, retail-related startups as they launch their businesses. This is a “Retail 101” class for startups in the retail tech, ecommerce, fashion tech and consumer verticals. Learn from founders, retailers, investors and more.
This program will cover:
- How to sell to retailers and other business clients.
- How do I sell into retailers of all sizes?
- What are best practices for lead generation?
- What are typical timelines/processes in the funnel?
- What do retailers want to see from startups?
- What pricing models work best?
- What are the pros and cons of going after small customers vs medium size customers vs enterprise customers?
- How do I structure my sales team in the early stages?
- How do I structure compensation for my sales team?
Michelle Bacharach, Co-founder & CEO, Findmine
Karen Moon, CEO & Co-founder, Trendalytics
Chris Langford, Managing Director, Lowe’s Ventures