TrendSeeder and Davis+Gilbert will host its third panel in our ongoing TrendSense event series. Earlier this summer, we discussed the growing importance of proximity and beacon marketing on the evolving retail landscape. Our next panel will focus on the increasingly vital role the interplay of commerce and content plays in today’s consumer world.
This panel will focus on the increasingly vital role the interplay of commerce and content plays in today’s consumer world. Innovative leaders from fashion, beauty, media, e-commerce and digital will provide valuable insights on current trends and achieving success in this dynamic environment. The panel will discuss the emergence of content-first brands that have entered the product space, the importance of authenticity, new best practices and many more topics.
- Alvina Patel, Vice President, Brand Marketing, Farfetch
- Joel Pavelski, Audience Development, GQ Magazine
- Sabir Semerkant, Senior Vice President, e-Commerce, VaynerMedia
- Emily Davis, Executive Director Fashion & Retail, Vanity Fair
- Tom Balamaci, General Manager, Zoe Media Group
- Avani Patel, CEO, TrendSeeder and Director, HBS Startup Studio (Moderator)
For more information, contact Matt Jung at email@example.com or 202.486.6300.