On May 10-11, Davis+Gilbert will be a sponsor of the Children’s Advertising Review Unit’s (CARU) Virtual Conferences 2022.
This year’s event will focus on the rapid changes seen over the last year in child-directed content and marketing and suggest to companies how to keep their campaigns both compliant and vibrant in the year ahead.
- Understand the impact of platform and technology changes this year
- Learn how the CARU Advertising Guidelines are being enforced
- Problem solve real-world app and gaming advertising challenges
- Gain insight on the FTC’s new enforcement focus for 2022
- Explore the federal and state legislative landscape