Davis+Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the 12th Annual Education & Loan Symposium taking place in Washington, D.C. November 15 – 16.
iiBIG’s Annual Education Finance & Loan Symposium has become known as the only conference of its kind to attract a 360-degree cross-section of all the key players in the education finance/student loan industry. Over 150 attended our last in-person event – and early indications are that this year’s conference – like the industry itself – will continue to grow.
Interactive, roundtable presentations and discussions, will focus on topics such as:
- Opening KEYNOTE Panel: State of the Education Finance and Lending Industry in 2021
- Private Lenders Roundtable: Originating Private Student Loans in a New Era
- Employer Student Loan Repayment Plans: How employers can reduce outstanding Student Loan Debt & Retain Valuable Employees
- Income Share Agreements: A rapidly growing Student Loan product that aligns borrowing and realistic projections of future income
- Loan Servicing Dynamics: Expanding Servicing Options for Private, State & Federal Student Loans?
- The EdTech Revolution: How are EdTech Innovations Changing Higher Education Delivery-Models?
- College and University Roundtable: An Update from Financial Aid Leaders from For-profit and Non-profit Schools
- Student Loans Collection Trends: Dealing with Distress and Re-financing Issues – what’s new?
- State/Federal Roundtable: Legal/Regulatory Outlook for Student Loans at the State & Federal Level in the Age of Trump
- Valuation and Securitization Trends: Mature versus Emerging Platforms
- Online Non-Bank Student Loan Lending: The Growing Role of Marketplace Lenders in the Student Loan Market