Areas of Focus
Susannah Iles supports landlords and tenants in retail, office and industrial leasing deals and assists clients in real property acquisitions and financings. She seeks creative solutions that enable clients to negotiate and close deals as efficiently as possible.
An active listener, Susannah is attentive to each client’s unique needs so that she can contribute productive solutions and offer alternatives that keep deals moving forward. She is a results-oriented contributor when helping to draft leases, purchase and sale agreements, and financing-related documents. Susannah also plays a key role in due diligence reviews, striving to turn complex ideas and large amounts of information into straightforward takeaways for clients.
Before Davis+Gilbert, Susannah was an associate in the real estate group at Greenberg Traurig, where she gained experience on both borrower-side and lender-side real estate financing deals and joint ventures.
- Handling the lease negotiation for ground floor retail space at a luxury hotel in San Francisco to a national video game store.
- Represented a fashion retailer in the leasing of retail space in the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
- Represented a premier national television representation company in the leasing of office space in Chicago.
- University of Michigan Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- Associate Editor, Michigan Journal of Gender and Law
- The Ohio State University (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- New York