Areas of Focus
Timing Matters. Stay Ahead with
Nicole Serratore supports asset-backed securities litigation, including RMBS, and provides counsel on banking regulation, consumer protection and anti-money laundering matters. When financial service providers enter the U.S. market, she helps them understand and navigate complex banking regulations. In litigation, Nicole quickly and efficiently identifies significant case advantages and vulnerabilities. She synthesizes complex legal ideas into business-friendly analyses. Nicole also provides support for fact and expert depositions and helps identify strategies to challenge expert witnesses. She is an active contributor to the Credit Chronometer blog, which serves as a valuable resource to the credit markets. Earlier in her career, she gained litigation experience on a billion-dollar securities fraud case and also participated in internal investigations involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, mortgage fraud, insider trading and accounting fraud.
Insights + Events
- Publication Westlaw Today | Reg. F: Finally Bright Line Rules Come to Debt Collection
April 29, 2022
- Publication Structured Credit Investor | Same as Ever?
January 18, 2022
- Press Mention FinTech Zoom | Can Regulators Pursue Lenders for Subprime Auto Defaults?
December 26, 2021
- Publication Westlaw Today | State Residency Rules up in Smoke as Cannabis Industry Grows
November 5, 2021
- Publication Regulatory Challenges to Cannabis Financing
September 30, 2021
- FAQ Top 5 Questions Regarding Cannabis Financing
September 29, 2021
- Alert Key Considerations for Cannabis Borrowers
September 28, 2021
- New Risks, Regulations and Enforcement in Lending Markets Westlaw | Can Regulators Pursue Lenders for Subprime Auto Defaults?
August 12, 2021
- Blog Post Regulators Are Coming, but Can They Corral the Crypto Multiverse?
August 8, 2021
- Blog Post Perspectives on 2021: Subprime Auto Optimism and Regulation on the Horizon
June 24, 2021
- View More
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., with honors)
- Senior Notes Editor, Fordham Intellectual Property, Media and Entertainment Law Journal
- New York University (B.F.A., with honors)
- University Honors Scholar
- New York
- U.S. District CourtSouthern District of New York
- U.S. District CourtEastern District of New York