Joseph Lewczak, Davis+Gilbert Advertising + Marketing partner, will speak during a panel titled “Lawyers on the Clock, Round VIII,” at the AICP Business Affairs Boot Camp, taking place in New York City on June 6.
The ever-popular “Lawyers on the Clock” returns with a group of attorneys who have to do the impossible – answer a legal question in two minutes or less.
Topics will include:
- Responsibilities of Ad Agencies and Production Companies for False Advertising
- Recent Developments in the Use of Influencers
- Legal Issues Surrounding the Use of Art and Sculpture in Commercials
- Recent Hot Issues for the FTC
- Client Direct Contracts – Square Peg Round Hole (Still)
- Agency PO’s for Post – Is an Update Coming (Please)?
- CCPA, GDPR, WTF
- How to Work with Your Lawyer to Get What You Need
- Caps on Liability for Master and Sync Music Licenses, Why Do These Exist?
- Dealing with Product Demonstrations… Disclosing Mock Ups / Shooting Practically / Screen Images Simulated / Sequences Shortened
- Talent Agreements – Mutual Morals Clauses
- Licensing at the Speed of Light – How Do You Get Legally Binding Commitments for Properties When the Production is Happening on Monday and the Budget was Approved Friday?
- Recent Developments in the Law of Idea Theft in an Advertising Context