- We have negotiated thousands of online advertising deals, from sophisticated co-branding and sponsorship agreements, to insertion orders for virtually any imaginable type of online inventory, including banner impressions, cost-per-click, cost-per-acquisition, lead generation, search engine marketing, contextual advertising, email marketing, SMS text messaging, and the creation and acquisition of "rich-media" inventory. We have negotiated several of these agreements with market leaders including Microsoft, America Online, Google, Yahoo and eBay and other major online publishers.
- We represent dozens of entities in negotiations with third-party ad serving technology companies such as DoubleClick, Atlas DMT, and MediaPlex.
- We represent Seevast Corp., a leading contextual and search-based advertising holding company, in all aspects of its business.
- We represent companies involved in Campaign Management, Search Engine Optimization, Lead Generation, Analytics and Affiliate Marketing.
- We represented Verizon Wireless in the development and launch of its groundbreaking V CAST service, which provides for broadband access to news, entertainment and other video content on its 3G wireless network. We led negotiations with content providers including the Walt Disney Company, MTV Networks, YouTube, ESPN, NBC, ABC, Fox and CNN.
- We are representing a leading creative agency in connection with its development and licensing of a proprietary, state-of-the-art software platform for mobile devices that enhances the user experience by enabling the provision of location-based services, image recognition and other functionality.
- We represented Verizon Wireless in negotiating an agreement with Microsoft to establish Microsoft as the multi-protocol data service provider of Verizon Wireless, and to set the framework for the parties to create and co-market enterprise applications and software platforms for wireless devices.
- We represent netomat, Inc., the operator of IP-based communications and online communities. Recently, we represented netomat in connection with the development of a new generation of wireless/mobile online communities.
- We represented Verizon Wireless in negotiating an agreement with Vodaphone for the creation, maintenance and hosting of a hub for the delivery of content to wireless communications devices via Short Message Service (SMS) Messages.
- We represented Verizon Wireless in its negotiation of agreements with OnStar, an affiliate of General Motors, to enable the nationwide wireless capabilities of GM's telematics system known as OnStar.
- We have represented large publicly traded companies with tens of thousands of employees in the acquisition and implementation of sophisticated enterprise-wide technology purchases and implementations from many leading technology vendors, including IBM, Microsoft, SAP and others.
- We represented Sentinel Tech Holding Corp. in negotiating the implementation of a database screening tool on MySpace.com to prevent the use of the service by unauthorized persons.
- We represented a wireless technology company in connection with various agreements for wireless distribution of content as a content aggregator for major media companies.
- We represent Verizon Wireless in the acquisition, development and production of creative content for its wireless services, including acquiring ring tone rights from all major recording labels and developing and acquiring map, local guide and other information services for Verizon Wireless' wireless web portal.
- We represented Oxygen Media in developing and creating numerous web-based programs, promotions and other content.
- We advised Verizon Wireless on the intellectual property implications of ring tone and other music downloads to wireless storage devises under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- We advised XM Satellite Radio, the National Football League and others on the union and performing rights society implications of repurposing music and other content on digital audio services.
- We successfully negotiated numerous settlements with the Business Software Alliance on behalf of corporate software users.
- We won numerous actions brought on behalf of clients pursuant to the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy to secure the return of contested Internet domain names.
- We manage and control the process required by state security breach notification laws to notifying consumers in connection with security breaches on behalf of multiple clients.
- We conduct internal privacy and security audits on behalf of multiple clients.
- We advise interactive companies in connection with the collection of personally identifiable information from European end-users and the transfer of such data to the United States.
- We provide onsite privacy training sessions for our client's business and legal personnel on privacy, data protection, data security and interactive marketing practices.
- We provide advice and counsel regarding compliance with standards from numerous self-regulatory organizations, including TRUSTe, Network Advertising Initiative and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS).
- We represent Harris Publishing, a leading magazine publisher, most recently negotiating an agreement with 1633, S.A., a French mobile entertainment company, with respect to the licensing and distribution of branded content via mobile distribution and promoted on a cross platform basis. Our attorneys counseled the client on the business terms, as well as negotiated and drafted the agreement for trademark licensing, branded content production, licensing, advertising and distribution issues.
- We represent and advise Verizon in deals and issues related to bringing new content onto their wireless network, including key ringtone, audio, web, television, and video content deals. Also provide drafting and negotiation of video content license arrangements, new agreements for WAP pages and content, as well as amendments to existing V CAST agreements to modify the content or other terms for a variety of high-profile clients.
- We represent Take-Two Interactive Software in handling the clearance, rights and intellectual property content relating to the development and production of the company's games, including the best-selling and award-winning series Grand Theft Auto, Bioshock, Civilization, Midnight Club and Max Payne.
- We represent Sony Computer Entertainment (Sony Playstation) on various in-game advertising agreements and advice, as well as intellectual property related advice and claims.