May 17, 2011
Allison Fitzpatrick, Davis & Gilbert Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Partner, will present a teleconference hosted by FX Conferences titled, "Social Media Policies and Practices for Food and Beverage Marketers" on Tuesday, May 17 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. EST.
Ms. Fitzpatrick and her co-presenter, Laura J. Protzmann, Counsel at The Dannon Company, Inc., will discuss the issues that arise when food and beverage marketers use social media to promote their products. This teleconference will also address:
- Implications of FTC endorsement guides on food and beverage marketers
- Recent FTC enforcement actions and what food and beverage marketers can learn from these enforcement actions
- The reasons why food and beverage marketers should implement a social media policy
- What should and should not be included in food and beverage marketer's social media policies
- Issues to consider when running a sweepstakes contest or promotion on social media
Davis & Gilbert has arranged a $100 discount for clients and friends of the firm. For more information, or to take advantage of this promotional rate, click here.