January 24 – 25, 2011
Davis & Gilbert is a proud sponsor of the American Conference Institute's 24th National Advanced Forum on Advertising Law at the New York Marriott Downtown.
Ronald R. Urbach, Davis & Gilbert Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Partner/Co-Chair, will speak on a panel titled, "Establishing Parameters for Utilizing Information in Behavioral Advertising: Balancing Consumer Privacy Concerns with a Company's Desire to Collect and Use Data." The session will be held on January 24, from 1:25 - 2:25 p.m. Mr. Urbach and his co-panelists will:
- analyze the FTC's proposed Do Not Track guidelines,
- review how to draft clear opt in and opt out provisions, and
- discuss how to provide consumers with the ability to unsubscribe from lists.
Joseph J. Lewczak, Davis & Gilbert Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Partner, will speak on a panel titled, "Amending Company Practices to Meet the FTC's Proposed Green Marketing Guidelines." This session will be held January 25, from 10:10 - 11:10 a.m. Mr. Lewczak and his co-panelists will:
- discuss the proposed Green Guides and how to incorporate compliance into corporate advertising and marketing practices,
- review specific state laws and their environmental claim requirements, and
- review claim substantiation for green-related claims.
As a Supporting Sponsor of this ACI conference, Davis & Gilbert has arranged a $300 registration discount for clients and friends. To take advantage of the promotional rate, use "D&G 300" when registering online or by phone. If you register by Friday, January 7, you will receive the second tier "early bird" rate (a total of a $500 discount).
For more information visit: http://www.americanconference.com/advertising_marketing/advertisinglaw.htm